Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stuff



It's been a very crazy, hectic week.  Don't really know where to begin...let's see, well, we have basically cleared out my whole apartment and part of Frank's house.  Packing is not easy, especially when you're trying to fit it all into such a small space.  It's been so overwhelming trying to figure out what we need, don't need, what we should save until our next trip down....I can't believe some of the crap I've hoarded over the years.  Funny how we've been conditioned to just buy, buy, buy, without ever a thought to where it's eventually going to go....how we spend all of our time working for money to buy these things that don't really matter in the grand scheme.  To think that people (myself included) can be so easily contented with something as simple as buying a pair of shoes, that we've been brainwashed to buy stuff to make us temporarily happy until some other new stuff comes out. Here are a few pics to show some of my indulgences in the past 8 years, and how I'm dealing with it now…..

                               

                

                

                               

                               

2 comments: